Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStarting Spells HnLiSy9

Starting Spells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroko

Hiroko

Starting Spells Empty
PostSubject: Starting Spells   Starting Spells EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Hiroko wrote:
Name: Prison
Element: N/A
Description: Prison is a holder magic. The holder item is a sword, about 80cm long and the chain is 3 meters long which is usually wrapped in Hiroko's waist. Prison is activated by throwing the sword to the ground and manipulating the chain to pierce the ground itself. When this happens, the user can create a giant invisible dome (only invisible after it actually generates). This dome is transparent and grows in a few second reaching huge areas even able to surround towns. However, this dome has no powers by itself, but that area is the maximum range of Hiroko's spells. The dome is called prison, and while prison is up, nobody can take the sword out from the ground and Hiroko gains the ability to control and generate chains at will. This chains can have different abilities. This means, while Hiroko uses his magic, he won't be able to use this sword to fight, but he won't have the risk of being disarmed. The sword itself is also protected so it won't break during this time (It's almost like having caster magic). The main strengths of this magic is the versatility, while only being able to manipulate chains, they can be generated in any nearby surface and can have any magical properties desired. But one of the biggest strengths of this magic is the fact, when the weapon sticks to the ground, it can dig itself inside to avoid any type of direct damage to the sword. However, this huge strength is balanced with a huge weakness, since the user can't use the sword to fight while the sword is in the floor. Another great weakness is the fact, once the dome is generated, if someone gets out, the user will have to go back to the center of the doom, take his sword and disable the dome completely in order to follow his target. The user can't leave his prison after all.

Spell Name: Bind
Magic Cost: 10/5 per post
Type: Supplementary
Element: Metal
Spell Effect: By touching a target, Hiroko can make chains appear from their cloths in order to wrap them up and bind them. While in these chains, they can't use spells equal to Hiroko's rank or lower.
Duration: Sustained
Cooldown: 2 posts

Spell Name: Snake Piercer
Magic Cost: 10
Type: Offensive
Spell Effect: Hiroko summons a chain in a nearby surface (5 meters from him maximum). The chain has a very sharp end and moves directly towards one target. The chain will move straight like a spike growing from the ground in order to pierce the target. The chain can only reach up to 10 meters max and can travel it in a single second. The target will be attached to the ground for 2 posts, not being able to leave those 10 meters diameter from the place he/she was attacked. This deals D rank damage.
Duration: 3 posts.
Cooldown: 3 posts

Spell Name: Chain
Magic Cost: 5
Spell Effect: Hiroko summons a chain in any nearby surface. The chain can be up to 10 meters long. This chain can be used to climb or to grab from it in order to make it pull someone up or stuff like that. This is a very versatile spell, though it has very low influence in combat.
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 1 post

Spell Name: Rule Number 33: 3 Headed Snake
Magic Cost: 20
Type: Offensive
Spell Effect: The user touches his target. Then, three chains are shot from the ground towards the enemy and pierce him from 3 different places. Usually both shoulders and his back. The chain will stick to the target and then a magic circle will appear below the enemy. The magic circle will shock the enemy with magic energy and then the chains will turn into dust. This deals a total of C rank damage.
Duration: Instant

Spell Name: Rule Number 12: Pain Split
Magic Cost: 20
Spell Effect: The user creates a chain between the user and someone else. The chain is generated from Hiroko to his target. Once the chain sticks to the target (5 meters from the user maximum). The chain will split and will start to turn to dust until only a little chain of 30 centimeters is sticking to each person. They will be linked together and any damage dealt will be split between those two. But in exchange of both receiving damage, they both receive a speed buff and can run 5 more meters per hour. They can also dash once per post by moving 2 more meters per second.
Duration: 1 post/Sustainable

Last edited by Hiroko on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

Starting Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Spells   Starting Spells EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:24 am

Finish bump
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Starting Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Spells   Starting Spells EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:12 am

Spell Name: Bind-Either they prevent someone from moving, or they deal damage. Dual function spells aren't allowed.
Spell Name: Thunder Snake/Spell Name: Fire Snake Slash -You picked Non element magic, thus you can't have a lightning spell or fire. Please make something else.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

Starting Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Spells   Starting Spells EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:04 am

I didn't mean to deal damage with my bind, the idea was to have the bind target be dealt reduced damage because maybe completely binding someone can be too strong since they won't be able to evade the damage, but I can change that if it's necessary, i guess it's better for me anyway Razz

Also, didn't know I wasn't able to use elements in my spells, too bad I guess but I've changed them.
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Starting Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Spells   Starting Spells EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Actually you're perfectly able to have elements fro spells as long as your magic was registered with that element upon Registration which you did not. This is the only reason why you can't. Also make it just biding or damaged base. Which ever you pick I'm fine with.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

Starting Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Spells   Starting Spells EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:10 pm

Bump I guess, I decided binding of course, better for me I guess :3
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Starting Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Spells   Starting Spells EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:51 pm

Approved LOL SOrry dude forgot to come back to this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Spells   Starting Spells Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Spells
Page 1 of 1