Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Reaper's Spellbook [Complete] HnLiSy9

The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brennan

Brennan

The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete]   The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:15 pm

Spell Name: Bracelet of Kings
Magic Cost: 5
Type: Defensive
Element: N/A
Spell Effect:
Once summoned, the orange gem on the Bracelet of Kings glows, and forms a shield made of orange energy one inch away from the Bracelet. This shield is connected to the Bracelet of Kings and goes up to the tip of their fingers and their elbow. The shield can block 2 D-Rank spells or one C-Rank spell before breaking. Once the energy shield is shattered the Bracelet will be desummoned, but can be summoned again, so long as the Bracelet itself isn't shattered.
Duration: Until shield (or bracelet) is broken, or until desummoned.
Cooldown: 2 posts, unless the Bracelet of Kings itself is broken, then it cannot be used for the rest of the thread.

Spell Name: Ring of Oz
Magic Cost: 5
Type: Defensive
Element: Fire
Spell Effect:
Brennan was gifted this ring by the ruler of a brilliant city, and it is one of his most prized possessions, even though it is not very powerful. The gems give off a brilliant green glow, which can be used as a flashlight. Also, if the user wants, they can make the gems glow and forms tendrils of green flames (which can't hurt anyone), which wrap around the user's forearm and can block 2 D-Rank spells or 1 C-Rank spell before the tendrils shatter and the ring is desummoned (but can be summoned again in 2 posts).
Duration: Until broken or desummoned.
Cooldown: 2 posts, or the rest of the thread is destroyed.

Spell Name: Emerald Flames of Oz
Magic Cost: 10
Type: Buffing [Ring of Oz Subspell]
Element: Fire
Spell Effect: Upon activation, the emeralds on the ring of Oz start to glow and the user's whole body is suddenly surrounded in emerald flames. These flames do nothing offensively or defensively, but provide a standard D-Rank speed buff. The Emerald Flames of Oz can be easily extinguished by a D-Rank water spell.
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 2 posts

Spell Name: Shard Scythe
Magic Cost: 15
Type: Offensive
Element: Shadow
Spell Effect:
The Shard Scythe is a very unique weapon because its pieces are held together by raw magical energy. However, other than that, it functions just like a regular scythe, dealing normal C-Rank damage and cutting 1/8 of an inch deep. Also, once per post, the user can send one shard of the scythe flying at an opponent within a 20 meter range. This shard moves at 10 m/s and deals C-Ranked damage. However, once 5 shards are fired, the scythe is desummoned, and can only be summoned again in 3 posts.
Duration: Until broken or desummoned, or until 5 shards are fired.
Cooldown: 3 posts, or the rest of the thread is destroyed.

Spell Name: Slashing Shards
Magic Cost: 20
Type: Offensive [Shard Scythe Subspell]
Element: Shadow
Spell Effect: By swinging the Shard Scythe, the user can cause all of the shards to disperse, and go flying at an enemy of the user's choice. There are five shards and each of these shards deals shadow element C-Rank damage, at travels at the enemy at a speed of 10 m/s.
Duration: Instant
Cooldown: 3 posts

Last edited by Brennan on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brennan

Brennan

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete]   The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Bump for completion!
Back to top Go down
Hakai

Hakai

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete]   The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Reapers Hood: Armors cant give buffs, they only give a certain amount of elemental resistance. You have to make serparate spell connected to the armor for buffing. Keep in mind that these seperate armor spells follow regular spell guidelines, not RQ guidelines (future reference)

Ring of Oz: Weapons don't give buffs at all. They can have elemental effects at most, so just remove the buff part completely.

Shard Scythe: To balance shit out, once 5 shards are fired the Scythe is desummoned. In addition you can only shoot out one per post.

Bump when ya done
Back to top Go down
Brennan

Brennan

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete]   The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:29 am

Shard Scythe fixed.

However, Ring of Oz is not a weapon and Reaper's Hood is not armor. Ring of Oz is incapable of dealing damage and Reaper's Hood is incapable of defending against it. I created the two items specifically for buffing, which I specificied in their descriptions.

Anyhow, bump!
Back to top Go down
Hakai

Hakai

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete]   The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:35 am

I understand what you're trying to do, but Re-quip magic is literally summoning armors and weapoms so all spells besides sub spells are classified as Armors or weapons. If they arent armor then they are clothing with 0 abilities. Same goes for Oz. Oz is either classified as armor or weapon since you did give it the ability to defend.

However, you can make sub spells with these abilities. I suggest you make oz a weapon, align an element to it, make sub spells for it.

That cloak would be fine if you took away the buff.I attempted something like this as well :/
Back to top Go down
Brennan

Brennan

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete]   The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Being as stupid as I am… I did not know we could have subspells. >.< I've changed my spells accordingly, hope this isn't too much of a hassle.
Back to top Go down
Hakai

Hakai

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete]   The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 3:50 pm

Perfecto! Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete]   The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reaper's Spellbook [Complete]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: Character Database :: Spell Creation :: Approved Spells-
Jump to: