Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTale of Two Dragons [Ami] HnLiSy9

Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] Empty
PostSubject: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Kazuki sauntered down from his offices, located on the second floor, the stairs creaking as he took exaggerated heavy steps descending down. It was mid day and already he was bored of all the paperwork. Honestly? He needed a secretary, someone that could manage the books and allow him to do more Guild Master-ly things.

Like nap.

And give speeches.

Instead he had to put his nose to the grind stone and take care of the tedious things, like numbers, himself. Having been raised by Ignis, the Fire Dragon, he was diligent in everything he did. But for the love of the One Magic did he hate numbers. Math was, by far, his worst academic subject. And he didn't even attend school!

He rounded the corner of the stairs and sauntered over to the bar and collapsed onto one of the stools, allowing his head to rest on the cool reflectively polished bar top. Letting out a sigh, it barely muted the sound of a glass hitting the counter next to his head. His acute senses heard it though and he lifted his blond locks barely to allow his blue-green eyes to land on the glass. It was filled with an amber liquid that a quick sniff of his nose told him was apple juice. It was a guilty pleasure of his. He liked liqour too, of course. That was a borderline Fairy Tail requirement, but it was barely past mid day now and much too early for the Guild Master to be drinking.

Though a quick look around told him that his other members disagreed. He supposed it was five o' clock somewhere.

Lifting his head fully he spotted the bartender, Marley as she offered him a radiant smile. She wasn't suited for Guild Work, not a Wizard herself, but she was engaged to a Wizard in the guild and Kazuki wasn't one to turn down a beautiful woman working within the guild.

"Marley, the light of my life, you know how to brighten my day." He secured the glass, and the pink haired woman rolled her eyes.

"Master, you know I'm engaged..."

Having taken a sip, Kazuki sucked his lips back with a smack before looking to her. "Of course. How's the kid treating you? He gives you any problems, we can talk about it over dinner." Marley placed the mail for the day in front of him and he began rifling through it as she spoke.

"I'm sure you'd like that. He treats me well, of course." The woman spotted an envelope with the Council's symbol upon it. "Seems to be a lot of mail from the Council lately."

The Fire Dragon Slayer gave a small, nervous laugh. "Probably more bills. You know how I can get carried away..."

"Honestly, with all the revenue we bring in, I'm sure we spend it all on the repairs from your outings."

Kazuki downed the rest of his glass and slid from the stool. "Don't worry, you'll still be paid wonderfully. Stay beautiful, Marley!" The Guildmaster turned and headed back to the stairs, looking the Council envelope over. He dreaded opening it.
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:34 pm

Ami never had been in Magnolia before. She heard of it before, it was a nice and small town which held a magic guild. As she walked down the streets of Magnolia her mind suddenly wandered. She wondered if she should join a magic guild. Her thought was quickly chased away and a laugh replaced it. Nobody would ever accept her once they learn who she really is or at least was. Ami was slightly curious about the guild however, she decided to go check it out for herself. Maybe they were different, maybe they would accept her as one of their friends, despite her dark past. She shook her head. Ami had always tried to forget it yet somehow it always ended up in the forefront of her mind. She began her goal to find out as much as she could about that magic guild and possibly find its location.

After asking a few locals Ami learned quite a bit about the guild. It was called Fairy Tail and quite an infamous guild due to the destructibility of it. She smiled internally, this guild sounded fun. After asking for directions she soon found her way outside the guild. She marveled at the architecture a bit. It looked like a large castle which really caught her attention. Ami however still needed more information about this guild before she made a decision about joining. The former dark mage walked into the guild.

She first heard two voices. Her eyes trailed to where the source of the noise was coming from, the bar. She saw a man talking to a woman. Her eyes narrowed in curiosity. She walked up to the two individuals, for they seemed to be the only people in the guild at the time. “Hello?” She said most likely interrupting the conversation the two were having. “I’m sorry to interrupt but can one of you take me to your guildmaster? I’d like to talk to him or her right now.” She said rather awkwardly, she was never great with introductions in the first place, and the four years she spent isolated talking with nobody except a giant, winged, shadow lizard didn't help the fact either. This was going to be the make or break point for her. She wondered how she would react next.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:49 am

Kazuki had already slid off his stool by the time the woman spoke. With all the quiet activity going on in the guild hall he hadn't heard her entrance, of course, that usually wasn't something he would immediately take note of either. The guild door, it would seem, always swung to and fro. People came and went as they pleased in Fairy Tail, be it for jobs or to call it a day at whatever time.

And so, when the woman spoke, he looked from his envelope stack to the source, blue-green eyes questioning for only a second before the usual mischievous glint sparked in them and he gave his signature grin that seemed to always be upon his face. "Well, that depends. Are you a bill collector or you just here to see em and brighten their day?"

He shifted his weight, regardless of her answer and gestured to the steps. "Second floor, office straight back."
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 10:44 am

Ami was shocked and quite irritated when the man answered her question, but not in the way she expected. "I am not a bill collector." She said her voice stiff and suddenly cold. The warm tone in her voice disappeared. "For your information, I was thinking about joining this guild. I wanted to talk to him asking if I could join but from the looks of it now, I'm not sure if I want to join or not thank you very much." She said. Her face turned slightly red with anger. She saw the man's lips moved as he said something. However Ami didn't hear him speak since she got bored and began looking around the guild. She then started to wonder about her choices of choosing this guild. She could have joined other guilds she had heard of, for example Blue Pegasus or possibly even Sabertooth. She could possibly join the Rune Knights if they wouldn't arrest her. Her mind began to wander through the choices as she stopped paying attention to the man. "Can you repeat that?" She asked. Her anger suddenly returning as she snapped back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:11 am

As the woman became red with anger, the Fire Dragon Slayer raised a thin blonde brow in her direction. He let her vent at him regardless, speaking in her clipped tone. He wasn't unaccustomed to this sort of thing, after all his mannerisms usually earned the ire of many women throughout his time. He had barely even made a pass at her, though it seemed like her anger was directed towards the bill collector assumption which made him wonder: why? Did she have some unpaid debts? Had she done the work before for some reason? It was a mystery, to be sure, and it kind of intrigued his curious nature. Regardless, she asked for him to repeat his statement, and he did so in the same light tone as he had before, lips still in that cocky grin.

"Top of the stairs, his office is the one straight back. He isn't in there, though." Kazuki shifted his weight at this point, placing the stack of envelopes in his back pocket. "Because you're talking to him. Kazuki Kobayashi, Fairy Tail Guild Master. Now what, my beautiful vision, could I do to be of service to a lady such as yourself?"

As with all S Ranked Wizards, his name was commonplace in the magic community. There were tales of the Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail, the fire breathing casanova who lead the guild. Sure, most were tales about his many jobs (and the destruction he caused either on purpose or not) as well as his attempts at wooing women. For ill or for better, most knew him by name at least.
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:37 am

Ami stared with the man with rage. She always did have anger problems anf it wasn't something she could simply control. The man then gave her a cocky grin which seemed to fuel her rage even more. She this time did listen when he spoke. Her eyes seemed to widen when he introduced himself ad the guildmaster. She was slightly intrigued but her anger didn't fade much. In fact it got worse when he started calling her, his "beautiful vision". She immediately started rambling. "Who are you calling your beautiful vision? I'll have you know that I am in no way beautiful once you learn who I really was." She yelled out. "You think I'm a normal 'beautiful lady?' Well you're wrong you asshole." She spit out. She hated men like him. She hated when guys flirted with her. If Ami wasn't angry before, she was steaming hot now.

She stared at the Guild Master, Kazuki. Her mind was racing and wondering whether she should join this guild or not. She hated the guild master already but she wanted to get rid of her aversion of flirty men. This guild seemed perfect for that opportunity. She was ready to introduce herself to him. She braced herself and held her rage back slightly. For some odd reason she wasn't nervous at all. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "My name is Ami Fukui. I wish to join your guild so I can get redemption over my past as a dark mage." She said, dropping the bomb. A smile crossed her face her anger began to slowly diminished.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:44 pm

No sooner had the woman finished saying that Kazuki wouldn't find her beautiful if he knew who she was, he had spoken. "Even roses have thorns, dear." And then she called him an asshole the guild leader merely blinked at her, a deer in headlights look upon his face. Honestly, he was at a loss for words. Sure, he had been called many things, sometimes a combination of many things, but never a flat out asshole. Sure, he had been called worse, but a new one is a new one it seems. Funny, though, he thought he was a pretty nice guy.

His sly grin returned almost as quickly as it had faded and he rolled his eyes. "I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I am beholding a beauty. You're just too critical of yourself." Her introduction came and the Guild Master remained silent, though the grin faded and his eyes became a half lidded glare as he eyed her. The only sound in the guild hall was the sound of solid glass lightly hitting wood as Marley, the tender, gently placed a clean mug upon the counter top. She seemed to sense the next events, as she stepped from behind the bar and excused herself.

Kazuki himself said nothing, merely brushing past the woman and slowly pushing chairs and tables aside, creating a sort of ring. He then lifted his right arm in front of him, left hand going to the sleeve and undoing the button on the wrist of the long sleeved dress shirt. He spoke in an even tone that was very different from his previous, light flirtatious one. "If you know my name, than you know who I am--and you know what I do for a living. Sure, I'm the Guild Master" Kazuki then began rolling up the sleeve, revealing the red Fairy Tail tattoo on his forearm, "but I also enjoy putting down Dark Wizards." He moved to his left sleeve, undoing the button and beginning to roll the sleeve up.

His eyes had been on his work, ignoring the blonde haired woman, but not moved to her. His glare wasn't a hate filled one, but rather just a serious, hard one. It was a look one would assume, given his previous persona, he rarely showed. "Sometimes to destroy a Dark Wizard you need to get blood on your hands...but other times, you just need to destroy them with education. To allow them to destroy the person they were with the person they could be. If you want to join -our- guild, Dark Wizard, you're going to have to show me how much you want to change. How badly you want to be a force of light, instead of a shadow cowering in the dark."

A new grin appeared, and this one wasn't cocky, but rather feral. "Going to warn you, I won't take it easy. No matter how much I like that pretty face of yours. So. Do it. Hit me with everything you got. Show me your resolve."
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Ami's face turned stone cold. No emotion showed on her face. She took three breaths and looked at Kazuki and nodded. "As you wish. I will show you how I had changed over the four years I spent with Shadragosa." Ami started to say, her voice showed as little emotion as her face held. "I will show you my resolve. How she convinced me to rid my former ways. Let me show you the magic that I received to show me that I was wrong for fifteen years all along." She lowered her head slightly as she took a breath. She then jerked her head upwards. "Shadow Dragon's Waxwing Flash!" Her body then turned into shadows and began to surround Kazuki. 6 feather like shadows began to surround him and rushed into his direction. Her body began to materialize again. "This magic is my pride and joy, the last reminder I have of my best friend and my 'sister' Shadragosa." Her voice was slowly rising with pride and ambition. "I am determined to join this guild, I will sacrifice anything to. I want to forget my past and embrace the future. I am not the same person I was four years ago."

Ami then cocked her head slightly and said with a slight smile on her lips before she said nonchalantly. "As for your statement before I revealed my true identity, I am not critical at all. I don't know what's the deal with you all... I'll never know what's going on in your heads when you flirt with me. I hate men like that so much because I simply don't understand their goal and motivation." She scoffed again slightly, before she let out a laugh before continuing her short rant. "If I don't desire you then don't go after me. I never desired anyone in that way."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:23 am

Kazuki's half lidded eyes opened further as he quirked a brow at the woman's words. "Sh-Shadow Dragon?" It was a moot point as it would seem as the woman surrounded him with Shadows and began pelting him. The Fire Dragon Slayer, brash as he was, put up no defense and took the blows in succession, his head turning and body shifting as they struck him. With the six blows done, the Fire Dragon Slayer kept his head bowed as the woman re-appeared to speak to him. When she was done he remained silent for a moment before he stood straight, his fists catching alight in wreaths of flames.

"Your conviction is a strong one, but sometimes it takes more than just a hard head and a powerful magic. Sometimes you need help from others, sometimes you need a family who's willing to bleed for you if it requires it, who supports you and helps you through your mistakes--regardless of your past."

The fire dispelled from his fists and he shifted his weight, adopting his casual snarky grin and mischievous glinting eyes. "As far as flirting goes, how will you know if you desire someone if they don't display an interest in you? If you don't get to know them. We all wear masks, love, nobody is ever as they truly seem. Without our masks we're vulnerable, after all. For example: you hide behind your anger, use it as shield so that the world doesn't see that under that rough and tough exterior there may just be a sweet girl who wants to be wooed." He approached her at this point, raising a hand to attempt to pat her on the head much a person would a child.

"Test is over. You pass. Now, where should I give you your Fairy Tail brand? I suggest the cleavage."

MP Remaining: 380/400:
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:55 am

Ami smirked. Her smirk soon turned into a laugh. She honestly hated flirty men like him, however he was different than most of them. She still hated the fact that he kept flirting with her, but he was the first one to continue flirting with her after she revealed who she truly was. "I understand that I need a family to help me with my struggle. I understand it now. This is why I choose Fairy Tail to be the loving family I never had, to be my strong and sturdy base. I, in exchange, am willing to be that base as well."

A shocked expression ran over her face as her anger returned once more in its full glory. "I understand I have anger issues, I've had them since I was a young girl barely the age of 6. My anger is not a mask, but rather a part of me. Love, in the  amorous form had never appealed to me. I don't understand, why but I honestly don't care. I do not need a help of a man or possibly even another woman to help support me. I am a strong independent individual. I do not share the same romantic feelings most of you feel towards your 'special one.' I dislike being wooed with very much and I ask you to please stop. A friendly complement I don't mind but if you call me 'beautiful' or even the 'light of your eye' or anything to that extent I will rip out your vocal chords and shove it down your throat." She said with a smirk. However her smirk disappeared yet again and was replaced with a scowl as he began patting her. She began muttering some colorful words underneath her breath that would make an elderly pass out of they heard her.

"A guild mark." She pondered. She never actually thought about that, in her old guild she merely wore a necklace with the guild's symbol on it since she wasn't a full mage, due to her inability to use magic. She always envied the colored mark that was tattooed on one's skin. Her face became red with anger when he suggest her breast be inprinted with the mark. "I will not recieve the mark on my cleavage. Call me modest but I simply rather recieve it on my ass." She joked. She waited a full minute before she burst into laughter."I was merely joking. I'll have it close to that area however. I would like it on the front of my right thigh if possible in an orange color." She said with a smile as she kept laughing. She was in high spirits because she was joining her first light guild. She was now a step closer to redemption.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:20 pm

With her speech about her anger, Kazuki merely shrugged. "Believe what you want, but you're not the only Dragon Slayer in this guild, and my father was sure to raise me with some of his wisdom. I bet, deep down, you're just hoping we cuddle in front of a warm fire." With a widening grin, he winked at her. Honestly, he knew she didn't like this sort of thing but it just made him want to do it more. Perhaps he enjoyed seeing her angry? Or maybe angry women were his thing? Or even, perhaps, he enjoyed women who gave him the cold shoulder? Which ever it may be, it would probably become clear that he wasn't going to just stop if she asked nicely.

With her threat to rip out his vocal cords the Fire Dragon Slayer rolled his eyes. "If what you hit me with was your best attack, than that I hardly doubt you have the power to do. Also logic dictates that if you ripped them out and then shoved them down my throat you'd just be putting them back...so, isn't that, like, encouragement?"

He let another chuckle pass, though it died out and he gave a surprised blink at her suggested area for her guild mark. He quickly scrambled over to the bar to secure the stamp, knocking over a duo of chairs and a bar stool as he did so. Though she laughed and changed the location, he grinned and bore his sharp canines--trademark for Dragon Slayers--and spoke. "Still just as good if you ask me. How far up are we talkin'?"

Without waiting for an answer he simply stamped her right leg, above the knee though nothing untowards. "And there you have it, welcome to Fairy Tail." It would seem his earnest, non-flirting side was showing again. "Some other time I'd like to hear about your experiences with Shadragosa."
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Ami studied the guild mark that now adorned her body. She faintly heard Kazuki ask her a bit about Shadragosa "Maybe later." Ami shook her head exhaustion after the long conversation she got in with Kazuki she wanted to take a break with her new flirtatious guildmaster. "If you don't mind I would like to meet up with my new guildmates." She said with a smile as she headed off in the other direction. She was happy she finally found her new family in this guild. In Fairy Tail.

{Exit Thread}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]   Tale of Two Dragons [Ami] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tale of Two Dragons [Ami]
Page 1 of 1