Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWelcome New Mages! HnLiSy9

Welcome New Mages!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Welcome New Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome New Mages!   Welcome New Mages! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:20 pm

There he was sipping his wine looking out into the members of his guild, was this how Ardere felt when he was Guild Master. The Guild was always his family and the two had been best friends since they joined Sabertooth. Rivals of course their magic's similar yet different. One has the power to slay god's the other devils, equal yet so different. This was enough for the two boys to always fight seeing whom was the best with their slayer art. Time sure had gone by now, sure being the Ace was a accomplishment on it's own perhaps the only member who stood a chance against that fire breather, but being responsible for lives on this level. It was really a drag, he had to be more of an example and be around more not being able tot travel around so much as he used to. He thought maybe it was worth it, he'd at least hold the spot until he found someone wiser for it someone who could still keep these young powerful mages in order. It was hard to keep a guild filled with strong mages and dreams of being stronger in line, of course when the group was the finest in the the land it meant the Leader had to stand stronger. Perhaps it would be time for him to start looking into showing the council just how strong he truly was, maybe if he became a Saint it would draw in more members and that alone would keep the younger mages from destroying the guild hall so often with their fights.

Wishful thinking perhaps he thought as he took a sip of his red wine he was able to order in bulk now with the Guild's Money instead of just buying that sailor stuff Ardere liked so much. Of course the guild had changed since Ardere had left, better quality thing were brought in. Being tide to a rich family had it's perks especially with both he and his sister Sammey here. Everything was improved for the most part which was nice, but meant his rag tag knuckle head mages had to act more behaved.
Back to top Go down
Rarda Yana

Rarda Yana

Welcome New Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Mages!   Welcome New Mages! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Sitting what she assumed was alone at a small table, she sipped her hot tea periodically. She had only arrived a short time ago, and had been apart of the guild less than a week. Many around her were loud, rambunctious, jovial, and short tempered all at once, which clashed with her often silent, reserved, polite to a t nature. She simply stayed silent, unless addressed, which she was not. She was not particularly noticeable, what with wearing an almost shabby hooded cloak, and a plain, unadorned metal staff leaning against her shoulder, her right arm slightly wrapped around it.

The only interesting thing visually about her was the fact she wore solid black sunglasses inside, though to her black was the same as white, red, and any number of colors one could speak about. She could see them all equally well, being unable to see any of them, though this did not bother her in the slightest. Instead, she listened, she tapped her staff, and she allowed others to guide her when appropriate. Some locals were kind enough to guide her to this hall, and all believed she was seeking to hire a mage or two for help, when that was not the case at all.

Despite her inability to see and difficulty getting around at times, she was a practiced mage, though still learning and new in the art herself. Expanding her knowledge would come with time, as would her ultimate goal be achieved as well : Finding a cure for her younger bedridden brother. She had found a hotel for them to stay in until she could find a place for them to stay permanently, and the city being as popular as it was surely would have many people of all kinds passing through, and thus a more likely chance of finding someone who could help, or at least clues to a cure.

Currently, her thoughts were more focused on the many voices in the guild, trying to sort out who was where, what they were speaking of, and any other information she could pick up without asking for it. It was surprising to her just how much people actually say, and how little one needs to ask to obtain the information one seeks.

She sipped more tea as she continued to listen and learn about the various guildmates.
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Welcome New Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Mages!   Welcome New Mages! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:22 am

Setting the glass of wine back down on the counter he turned around in his chair and scanned the room, it seemed all were pretty much social besides one of the newer members. Chuckling he stood up from his chair and gripped the glass of wine and the bottle near it. Walking over to the lone girl he sat down across from her with a smile, he sat the wine down towards the end of the table and kept his glass in his hand swirling it. A loud bunch aren't they? Did you meet anyone you connected with yet?, he asked to check on her to see if she was adjusting well. He didn't want her to feel left out of course this was a family with the common goal of being the best guild out there.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Welcome New Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Mages!   Welcome New Mages! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Five Days; Such a short time since her first coming to Sabertooth. Her amethyst colored eyes moved across the guild hall that she sat in, Taking seat at one of the far tables where there was less of an abundance of people. She smiled softly as everyone seemed to be so happy.
There was a few rowdy people here and there, but for the most part, everyone seemed quite pleased i the Guild.
Sabertooth really put out, Its oriental style was soothing and it reminded her that she needed to start the growth of some bamboo in the garden.

Speaking of, she was rather happy that she was granted access to maintain the courtyard. It was very pitiful in the beginning, everything was dead and scorched from fire magic. She assumed mages were fighting there, and it made her cry that they damaged all the living things there.
It took alot of magic to restore everything to be green once again and she even restored the environment where a stream ran through with Koi Fish.

Tyriel smiled as she thought about all the good she had done, and glanced down to spot her dango plate. The woman picked up a stick of the sticky treats to place on in her mouth, and her cheeks blushed slightly at the amazing taste.
This guild provided the best she had ever eaten!
Sabertooth was beginning to grow more on her; one day she is eating the best Dango in all of Fiore, the next she is making friends and getting over her awkward shyness.

She continued to eat quietly as she sat at a empty table, admiring all the kinds of people in the Guild Hall. This was her chance to become something of herself.

Back to top Go down
Rarda Yana

Rarda Yana

Welcome New Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Mages!   Welcome New Mages! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Despite the loudness of the area, she heard the slight scrap of a chair being pulled back at her table across from her, as well as the soft chink sound of a glass bottle being placed upon the table. The scent of a fine wine was also in the air, stronger now than it was previously. It was more than likely being drunk by the man who now sat with her.

She looked in the direction of his voice, and smiled politely, but shook her head. I'm afraid I have not, though they are all very vocal about their likes and dislikes. You are the first to approach me, save for the server and bartender. She reached for her tea, finding it based on her memory of where she left it, and took a sip, before setting it back down, and continuing. I do not believe we have yet to be introduced. I am Rarda Yana, a mage of small talent, though that may change with time. She bowed her head slightly, out of respect, and adjusted her staff to allow her to do so easier, before placing it back against her shoulder to rest. She then smiled pleasantly, feeling she had spoken enough for the moment, and awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

Welcome New Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Mages!   Welcome New Mages! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:52 am

It only took momentary stifling before a full gauge of the opposing victim's strength and skill was accessed, it would be easy to dispatch them outright and swift merciless execution was all the future held in store for the arm of he whom challenged one half of the "Twin Dragons of Gaia's Heaven"  duo. This arm wrestling contest concluded in convincing fashion, the small crowd of five whom watched on allowed themselves to look in both respect and awe as the Earth Dragon pounded the knuckles of the opponent against the wooden table, enough to cause minor bruising but nothing too serious. Standing from the stool he sat his toned backside upon, he grinned at his opponent before placing his fist  against his own palm, bowing like a monk before turning away from the table, laughing heartily with the noise of the guild tavern as the backdrop soundtrack to this rather eventful day.

"Gotta love this guild, oh, a new member and the Guildmaster, would be rude to intrude their conversation...hmm perhaps i'll wait a bit. In the meantime....ah! Tyriel-chan, do you care if I join you?" He stated as he analyzed the room and approached the woman whom he had addressed. He wanted to spend time with all the members of his guild, which is why he came to the Tavern, luckily for him the seat wasn't too far away from where the Guildmaster and the new person was located, so theoretically he was able to still engage with them verbally without having to yell.

"Hello master and hello new member, I am Sushimo Bando, a pleasure to meet you!" He called out towards the table before turning his attention back to the female whom he joined, sitting near her before he began to speak directly towards her once more, making sure he understood why she ate alone, it may have been by choice and he was well aware that she was a shy person. "How goes your day thus far? Are you enjoying yourself?" He was genuinely curious about the female, because she was one of few people whom actually didn't get on his nerves right out of the gate, a rarity in all forms. He happened to catch the newer females name because he was eavesdropping earlier, and he did pay attention to the other table should they choose to speak to him as well.

Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Welcome New Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Mages!   Welcome New Mages! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Knux returned the bow with his own head nod, "Knux Shi, a pleasure." He sat back up in his chair and took a sip of wine nodding in agreement. "Everyone is free to be themselves here, the only catch to being in this guild is wanting to be the best mage you can be making Sabertooth the best. Though we are a brother hood." Setting his glass down onto the table a veteran of sabertooth was passing by Knux gave a head nod to him as he passed. "Bando, how's it going?" His emerald green optics followed him to sit next to another member who was fairly new in the guild, one of such who took a strong interest with the land around the guild. Though because of it the garden had flourished to life, meaning there needed to be a new sparring ground. Knux would had to look into the training room being equipped with the proper tool for his mages to spar so they wouldn't destroy things.
Back to top Go down
Rarda Yana

Rarda Yana

Welcome New Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Mages!   Welcome New Mages! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:02 pm

She smiled slightly at his words before speaking again. I believe I will have little to fear, then. I am sure that I will need to grow in my talents before I can be of real use to anyone. She thought about continuing, to speak of her reasons for joining, but decided to keep it to herself for the moment.

A new voice called out to them, almost startling her at how close it was. It indicated that the man she was speaking with was the Guild Master, which she found slightly surprising. Before she processed that information further, she looked in the general direction of the voice, and smiled, and nodded her head. Hello, the pleasure is mine. She hadn't noticed that he had moved, and was probably looking in the wrong direction. She waited only a moment longer before looking back to where the Guild Master, Knux Shi, sat.

You must be a mage of some great skill, to be referred to as "Master." Would I be mistaken in believing you are the Guild Master, and not training him in the art of Magic? She was fairly certain of the answer, but she simply wished to be sure instead of being wrong and misunderstanding his position. She took another slow sip of her tea, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Welcome New Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Mages!   Welcome New Mages! EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:11 pm

She was not paying attention very well to her surroundings, as her mind was rather succumbed to the colorful taste that the Dango had left in her mouth. Tyriel's mind ran with pleasurable thoughts about the sweet food that had her always wanting more.
Her gaze was concentrated on the plating she had set in front of her as she listened to the sounds coming from people in the Guild Hall she now sat in.

It was a reminder of when she first had came to Sabertooth, the guild hall was also packed that day and all she could think of was how badly her face must have been red. Being rather shy to new people was something she was always embarrassed about because she was rather friendly after the initial meeting.
Speaking of initial meeting, her head snapped up and her eyes fell on Bando who had asked if he could join her.
Unfortunate her mouth was still full but she smiled and nodded in answer.
He was her only friend here at the Guild so far, and a familiar face would be a nice change to the current environment.

" Today has not been too different from normal. I had an interesting day yesterday however! I went to town and ended up helping an officer with a small task. It took the entire day so i missed out on other activities... So i figured a day of relaxing was in order. I thought about taking a train to Hosenka to relax for the evening." Tyrie rambled on, after finally swallowing her dango, a piece still attached to her face as she exploded at his inquiry about her day.

She finally took a breath and returned the question, " Enough about me! How are you as of late? "

Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Welcome New Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Mages!   Welcome New Mages! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:30 am

Knux chuckled slightly at the comment of training the other male. "No no I'm simply the guild master. I don't train anyone these days, in fact I don't recall ever doing so." Lifting his bottle from the table he noticed it was nearly empty. A sad moment for him truly but he had to get going. A bottle a night was all he allowed himself to have between paper work and this meant he had to return to it. Getting up from his seat he bowed again to the new member and with a smile said "I'm sorry I must be getting back to something, please enjoy yourself and meet some friends. That's an Order" He winked at the end of his sentence before making his leave to his office.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome New Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Mages!   Welcome New Mages! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Mages!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: Fiore :: Balsam :: Sabertooth Guild :: Sabertooth Tavern-
Jump to: