Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOi guys! HnLiSy9

Oi guys!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZerefxNatsu

ZerefxNatsu

Oi guys! Empty
PostSubject: Oi guys!   Oi guys! EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:56 am

Hello people,

Pleasure knowing ya'll, My name is Ali. I'm 20 years old, I live in the Middle East, I'm a really big fan of Fairy tail and I just found this place, which I am glad I did, so a little bit about me, Uhm I studied Computer science back in college, I'm fluent in English ( British ), Arabic, Japanese, Spanish. I like to travel a lot, most places I went too are ( Japan, Sweden, Spain, England, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway. I love online games, I play a game called ( World of warcraft ) if anyone knows it.

Animes I've seen: Onepiece ( Manga and Anime max ), Naruto shippuden ( Manga and Anime Max), Bleach (Anime only done :<),
Dragon ball, Dragon ball Z, Dragon ball Kai, Dragon ball GT, Dragon ball super. ( That's a lot of balls aye XD), Fairy tail ( Anime and Manga max ). Attack on titans, Sword art online, Needless, deathnote, Gintama (Anime and Manga ) and way more.

Anyway gentlemen and ladies, My pleasure knowing you all!
Back to top Go down
Remix~

Remix~

Oi guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi guys!   Oi guys! EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Hi there! This site is sadly quite dead. I just came to frequent it. Feel free to message me and I'll send you a link to another FT site where most of us disappeared off to ^^;
Back to top Go down

Oi guys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: General :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: