Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLady & The Champ [Tyr] HnLiSy9

Lady & The Champ [Tyr]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

Lady & The Champ [Tyr] Empty
PostSubject: Lady & The Champ [Tyr]   Lady & The Champ [Tyr] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:21 pm

The sun beat down upon the Earth Dragon's cranium like some sort of war-hammer in the battlefield, but the only reaction mustered from the sadistic hero was that of positivity. Somehow he managed to convince his new-found colleague and...in his own opinion...friend...to tag along with him on this formerly boring and drab day. Something about her presence uplifted the atmosphere that surrounded Bando, causing him to smile more than he did around even his own teammates. Contemplating where to begin their fair, he was waiting for the woman in front of the guild wearing nothing more than a black t-shirt, adorned with a skull on the chest to abdomen area that was highly detailed, and a pair of shorts that were brown and his sneakers, white. He smelled quite exotic, like a rare flower he had recalled from his youth, managing to get a perfume mage to replicate it for him.

He wondered if he could entertain her throughout the day, but was more concerned as to why he even cared if he did so or not. It wasn't a typical emotion relative to Ban or his beliefs, so the fact that he was putting so much effort in keeping this day interesting seemed to be bizarre to him. At least it wasn't a bad feeling surging in his body, he felt something a-kin to butterflies humming thorough his entire being. The negative thoughts that beat down on him from years ago prevented him from taking missions lately. He had to get his mind off the circumstances that dictated his existence. He noted it during their chat on the bridge, she had some aspect to her being that was not only friendly, but genuine and kind. The maliciousness that often oppressed and corroded humanity seemed all but absent within the female herself.

"I hope that I can remain calm today, fuck. Why did I have to schedule this hang-out today. What the hell made me ask in the first place. I don't need new clothing. Shit, does that mean I lied? I mean all I said was we should go shopping today...fuck I don't know am I overthinking this?" He was rambling to himself due to his inability to actually think straight; tormented by the understanding that he didn't hang around people nearly enough to understand how to be one of them.

Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Lady & The Champ [Tyr]   Lady & The Champ [Tyr] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:25 pm

The woman paced back and forth in her room, stopping to gaze at herself in front of the mirror she placed on the wall. She admired each outfit she tried on, finding them all to be unsatisfactory. They either had cuts or tears, even mud splatters that she could not get out.
With a heavy sigh she changed into something she didn't normally wear. It was a simpler dress, one that hung just above her knees and was taken in on the side so it hugged her torso tight but flared out at her hips.
It didn't have any sleeves, instead it just tied up around her neck by a ribbon that formed a bow on the side of her neck. She slipped on her normal flat slip on shoes and gave herself one final look down.
She smiled and began humming to herself while she exited her room and descended the stairs to the guild hall.

It was sure nice of Knuckles to allow her to stay in the boarding rooms for wizards of the guild. This made it much easier to be with all of her friends rather than staying in balsam where everything was expensive. Tyriel bit her bottom lip as she laid eyes on Bando; remembering when he had asked her to join him in shopping this day.

Her heart rate sped up in her excitement; a day out in balsam, going from place to place and eventually dining. She grinned at the thought of being able to share that experience with someone she had grown to call a friend.
The woman stood in front of the Earth Dragon Slayer, and rocked back and forth on her heels. Her hands clasped behind her long hair.
" I am really glad you are letting me accompany you! I have nothing to wear nowadays!" she exclaimed, " I do hope you will allow me to buy you dinner in exchange for putting up with me!"
She flashed him a grin and stepped out of the guild hall to head into town.

Back to top Go down
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

PostSubject: Re: Lady & The Champ [Tyr]   Lady & The Champ [Tyr] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 8:15 pm

It was to no surprise this female didn't seem to recognize exactly why Ban favored her company, and he did feel that lecherous feeling come over him as his eyes laid their masculine gaze upon her petite and yet well developed body. The rather tall slayer found himself blushing lightly across his cheeks, something that went unnoticed most likely by the female, though who was to say for certain. Her aroma captivated and enthralled the male, causing his hunger and desire to spiral out of control. Hormones were increasingly hard to manage, especially when one had a mental and emotionally connection to another person. No matter how one sided those feelings where. Though Ban obviously stood unaware of this bond. He still had much to learn about his fair maiden, and he followed her into the bustling metropolis called Balsam.

"You look wonderful, I love your dress..." He obviously sounded like a fuck ass nigga at this point, unable to phrase his words correctly and sounding nervous; this was not something that he was exactly happy about and his deep breath helped alleviate enough stress to re-energize his ability to communicate. "How did you sleep? I heard you've been taking quite a few jobs lately. Glad to see you putting your best foot forward."

He looked at her while they walked and smiled, speaking up with the honesty heavy within his throat and weighing down upon him like a mountainous cavern. "I wanted to spend some time with you anyway, regardless of the clothing shopping. I'll be gone for the next two months. I have a lot of things to complete for the sake of the guild and it's going to preoccupy my time. But I might luck out, sometimes the time-frames between our goals and our personal lives sync up well. You've been a good friend to me thus far...But enough mush. where do you recommend we go first?"

He placed his hands into his pockets, looking at the bustle of the town square as they neared.

Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Lady & The Champ [Tyr]   Lady & The Champ [Tyr] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:11 pm

A white smiled was accompanied by a gracious, " Thank You," in response to his comment about the outfit she was wearing. Tyriel continued after his inquiry for her health, The beds here are absolutely wonderful! I haven't slept so soundly in years. If you do not have a room in the dorms i suggest getting one! Rent is not that bad."
Her voices exploded with enthusiasm in their conversation. She was not so sure why she felt so comfortable talking with Bando.
Perhaps it was the fact that he had become so open with her in return.

The violet haired maiden looked up at the taller azul tressed male and smiled softly. Her eyes shined brilliantly in the sun, even though she had to shield her eyes from the bright rays.
Her expression faded to concern as she worried for Bando, " I hope your safe for those two months.... That is such a long time." Her eyes looked sad as she bit her bottom lip.

She ignored his question for a moment, dwelling on the fear for Bando. She didn't like the idea of not being able to protect him... But she had never protected anyone! Their own guildmaster even had to protect her on a recent job.
Tyriel shook her head to bring herself back to reality.
"Well... If you don't mind, there is one place i really want to go! Though it isn't a store"
She said while trying to smile at him once more. It was alot like the place they first met...

Turning a corner she led them up to a large dome like building, and through the doors was a large greenhouse filled with potted plants and butterflies. She gasped at the incredible sight before her and instantly went to find a new collection to the garden.

Back to top Go down
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

PostSubject: Re: Lady & The Champ [Tyr]   Lady & The Champ [Tyr] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Happiness proved to be quite the infectious element of the human emotional spectrum, it seemed too dominant in this circumstance, as he noted with analytical prowess and genuine interests that this female seemed to be a bastion of positivity and good vibes. He stood conflicted on how a creature could possibly exemplify this much charismatic joy, yet didn't allow such thoughts to distract him from keeping his attention squarely rooted on his company. She spoke of a place that didn't qualify as a store, which actually caused B to become quite confused, unable to pinpoint why she'd go off kilter, he would obviously give into her wants however. She'd find no protesting coming from him. As they moved towards the location he thought about how he'd be leaving her for the foreseeable future, lacking the knowledge required to pinpoint where exactly he'd end up going. whatever the case he'd improve.

"Beautiful...How did you learn of this place?" He was mesmerized by the environment here, noting the beautiful butterfly creatures that caused him to feel an ironic sense of wonder swell within his chest, every fiber of his being seemed to explode in anticipation...the extent of his love for nature was unsettling, but it was something he rarely got to experience in his youth, what with all the working in a mine shaft for seven days out of a week.

"How did you know this place was here? There are so many plants, do you work here part-time or something??" He followed as close to her as he possibly could, not wanting to be utterly left out from her adventurous behaviors.

He attempted to enjoy himself here, as he felt a lot of his nerves resolving with themselves and vanishing like smoke.

Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Lady & The Champ [Tyr]   Lady & The Champ [Tyr] EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 1:20 pm

The girl was alot like a kid in a candy shop, ooooing and aaahhhinng at all the array of colors in the large spread before her. Bando appeared to be just as excited.
" I had to ask around for something similar to a plant store. It took me hours to narrow it down the other day."
Tyriel smiled at her company as she felt each flower and placed her face closer to smell the intoxicating aroma.
" It thought that you could help me pick something for the garden, perhaps something more exotic."
She grinned while walking up and down the aisles humming her quirky little tune.

She turned a corner and some sound that resembled excitement escaped past her lips. She would grasp Bando's finger with her small dainty hand and attempt to pull him with her as she approached a small bonsai tree. She had always wanted to take care of one of these. It was tiny, and needed alot of work, but she was the type to give it all the attention it needed.
Its leaves however, had a faded shade of magenta within them, which was not something she had ever seen before.

The woman's eyes sparkled up at Bando, " What about this one?" she squeaked out in utter excitement.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady & The Champ [Tyr]   Lady & The Champ [Tyr] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady & The Champ [Tyr]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: Fiore :: Balsam-
Jump to: