Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia] HnLiSy9

The Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiken

Raiken

The Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia] Empty
PostSubject: The Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia]   The Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:34 am

The fresh air around Hargeon felt blessed and calm. Totally clean and pure. But of course, it was typical for Raiken; he lived here. Everyday, he would walk, run or swim around the town, with the sole purpose of inhaling more of this great air. Today, he sailed near the coast, watching the nice afternoon sun. The waves were calm and wavy, tipping the boat slowly. The air would push the boat around, while he laid down and relaxed. But in the middle of total peace, his hand began to shine red. He barely got to spot it, before a voice called: “Do you sleep all the time, Raiken..?" He quickly moved up and looked on his reddish hand. “Hm? Nah, not all the time. I do eat once in a while, you know…” he replied with a tired voice, “But is it bothering you?” “Well, kind of. You’re supposed to be my host; you can’t just relax all the time.” Rengoku continued talking, “Do you have any idea, why you became my host? Why I’m here?” Raiken scratched his head with a finger for a while, while thinking. “Ehh.. no, I actually don’t have any idea. Isn’t that irrelevant?” Raiken asked him. Rengoku expressed with a tired voice: “Nothing is irrelevant, kid. Even you know that…” Right after he finished saying that, the boat stranded on the sand. They were on land again. Raiken looked around; there was still people around the beach, having a nice time. He totally forgot Rengoku’s question…
Back to top Go down
Raiken

Raiken

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia]   The Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:36 am

"I'm serious, Raiken. Listen." Rengoku said, catching Raiken's attention again, "You don't even now my origin, so I might tell you already; I'm a deity, a god of the crimson darkness. I ruled over the Underworld's deepest depths. You have no idea..." Raiken's face was astonished by hearing that. "Wait, you're like a god or something like that?" he asked curiously asked him, "But... what are you doing in me, then?" "I'll tell you soon... but only if you get out of this town." Rengoku replied with a serious tone, "You don't deserve to hear the story right now." Raiken was confused, and a bit opposed. "Wait, why shall I leave my town? What are you talking about?" Raiken asked him. Rengoku sighed and answered: "If you want to learn more about me, go out; travel, get stronger and prove to me that you can handle me. Then I'll tell you the reason that I'm here..." Raiken thought about it for a while. Was he really going to leave this paradise? Rengoku didn't say that he would leave it for eternity. Besides, Raiken had never been outside the town before, except by sailing. But he'd never seen any other town, so this might be a great opporturnity to explore the world outside. "Alright, then. If I get to know you better by getting stronger, then let's go already!"

After saying goodbye to his family, inclusive his little sister, he went towards the port, at the outskirts of Hargeon. When he passed it, he felt something on his breast; loss. He was going to be away from Hargeon for a long time, probably. But he would come back...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia]   The Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:36 am

The member 'Raiken' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Travel Die' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia]   The Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deity's Secret [Travel To Magnolia]
Page 1 of 1