Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inI can work a miracle [D RANK]  HnLiSy9

I can work a miracle [D RANK]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

I can work a miracle [D RANK]  Empty
PostSubject: I can work a miracle [D RANK]    I can work a miracle [D RANK]  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:07 pm

Name: I can work a miracle
Client:
Dante Forelli:
Target:
Ms. Forelli:
Reward:  1000 EXP & 3000J
Details: Dante was impressed with the last time he put in a request to a guild that he decided to post another this time he will need you to find his grandma he has no idea where she is. You will ask around the locals at the bar until one of them grudgingly admits that he knows where Dante's grandma is, he will tell you she is located at a shop called Miracles. Once you arrive at Miracles you will see two old woman, its then that you will realize that you forgot to ask anyone what Dante's grandma looks like. From there you just have to find out which woman is Ms. Forelli and bring her back to Dante where he will reward you.

(Credits to Shigan)
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Seymour

Nathaniel Seymour

PostSubject: Re: I can work a miracle [D RANK]    I can work a miracle [D RANK]  EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:51 pm

I'd like to take this
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: I can work a miracle [D RANK]    I can work a miracle [D RANK]  EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:19 am

go
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Seymour

Nathaniel Seymour

PostSubject: Re: I can work a miracle [D RANK]    I can work a miracle [D RANK]  EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:21 am

Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: I can work a miracle [D RANK]    I can work a miracle [D RANK]  EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:21 am

rewarded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can work a miracle [D RANK]    I can work a miracle [D RANK]  Empty

Back to top Go down

I can work a miracle [D RANK]
Page 1 of 1